Monday, June 22, 2015

Book #6: The Girl with All the Gifts

 
The Girl with All the Gifts by M.R. Carey
 
Ok. This is so hard to review, because I really, really think it's best if you don't know Jack Squat about the plot before you start reading. My mom sent me a text last week that just said,"Check this book out. I think you'd like it." Mom and I typically have the same taste in books, so I bought it.
 
I started reading, and I couldn't stop. This is one of the best horror/thriller/suspense novels I've ever read. The action never lets up, and there wasn't a single moment where my interest waned. I even found myself saying, "Whaaaat?!" and "Noooooo..." out loud. Like a crazy person. But I didn't care. It was that good.
 
So here's all I'm going to say about the plot - a-hem:
 
There's a little girl who is in a classroom with other little children. The little girl is very smart. And all the adults are very scared of her.
 
Ok. That's all you get.
 
Now go read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment